Planning a party for your kids may be an exciting time for your little one, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a source of stress for you. Whether you’re planning an after-school play date, a neighborhood gathering or a family get-together, get our top tips and tricks for planning a fun — and easy — kids’ party below, brought to you by Evite in partnership with Little Hug® Fruit Barrels.
1. The Invitations
Paper invitations may get lost in kid’s backpacks. Instead, send an Evite invitation with all the necessary information, like location, time and any special instructions. Plus, sending an Evite invitation will spare you from having to purchase stamps and envelopes. If you’re hosting a more formal event, send the invitation about 3 weeks in advance and don’t forget to include an “RSVP by” date. Decide who you’re going to invite before you send the invitations to avoid any last-minute additions to the party. You can also send an Evite invitation to organize a more impromptu party, including play dates, after-school clubs and activities, neighborhood get-togethers and more.
2. The Decorations
From balloons to banners, easily spruce up your space with themed decorations to turn an everyday get-together into something more special. Purchase tablecloths, napkins, plates and utensils in fun patterns and coordinating colors. Even practical party supplies can contribute to the decor. Create centerpieces for the food and drinks table by wrapping empty Little Hug® Fruit Barrels with streamers and filling them with candy or flowers.When it comes to set up, use table cloths whenever possible to make post-party clean up easy. Tip: Use a paper tablecloth — that way, kids can draw on it while they eat and it doubles as an activity and decor. If you’re feeling ambitious, you can even make your own DIY colorful piñata (which doubles as a party activity) or have the kids decorate these DIY paper crowns! If you’re planning a more casual kids’ get-together, no need to go all out (you can skip the balloons and banners).
3. The Menu
Between dietary restrictions and allergies, planning a party menu for kids can be hard. But it doesn’t have to be! Set out a simple menu of food and drinks that anyone can eat, like fruit skewers, veggie sticks and dip, pretzels and crackers, mini sandwiches, bagels or muffins. Keep kids hydrated by serving drinks like Little Hug® Fruit Barrels. Dress up the drinks by offering kids crazy straws or garnish the rim of the glass with fresh mint, fruit or sprinkles. Be sure to avoid allergy-inducing food like nuts and dairy and offer healthy options in addition to pizza and cake. Or, avoid the menu headache altogether by planning the party around meals and just serve snacks. If you’re planning a play date or getting the neighborhood kids together, make the party a potluck and ask each parent to bring a different dish. You can even use the “What to Bring” list on your Evite invitation to ask guests to sign up for snacks.
4. The Activity
Keep kids active and entertained with pre-planned activities during the party. When considering an activity for the party, choose something that requires too much setup or cleanup — and something that won’t get too messy. Start the celebration with a craft project or another relatively quiet activity to keep the children occupied while guests arrive. For example, you might have the kids decorate T-shirts or party hats they can take home as favors. If you’re organizing a family get-together or neighborhood block party, choose games kids can all play together, like charades, treasure hunts, relay races, singalongs or dancing. If the outdoors are an option, plan a backyard game of giant tic-tac-toe by wrapping Little Hug® Fruit Barrels in decorative tape and marking them “X” or “O”. If you’re planning a party indoors, try an interactive game like ping pong toss. Setting up the game is simple. Just cut empty bottles of fruit barrels in half and line them up in a row in an open and empty area of your house. Purchase ping pong balls or pom poms so kids can compete to win fun prizes.
5. The Favors
Instead of sending kids home with candy and plastic toys, try one of these alternative ideas. For a fun favor, send guests home with personalized bottles of Little Hug® Fruit Barrels by handwriting guests’ names in chalk on chalkboard stickers. If your little one is an aspiring artist, cut bottles of Little Hug® Fruit Barrels in half and fill them with colored crayons. Pair them with pieces of colored construction paper or coloring sheets so kids can get creative. Or, decorate the fruit barrel bottles with google eyes and party hats for kids to take home after the event.
Whether you’re planning a play date for just a few friends or a kids’ party for the whole class, follow our tips and tricks to throw an easy and effortless bash for the books. From sending an Evite invitation to sprucing up your space with DIY decorations to offering an assortment of kid-friendly food and drinks, like Little Hug® Fruit Barrels, plan a party that everyone will be talking about.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S., 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
The Little HUG Party Pack Instant-Win Game & Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited.
The Promotion begins October 9, 2017 at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (ET) and ends January 21, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). The Instant Win Game will end when all Instant Win Game prizes have been awarded for the final week of the Promotion Period, if earlier than January 21, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
1. Sponsor/Administrator: Promotion sponsored by American Beverage Corporation, One Daily Way, Verona, PA 15147 (“Sponsor”). Promotion administered by Berlin Productions, Inc., 199 Main Street, Ste.1011, White Plains, NY 10601 (“Administrator”); Administrator is the independent judging agency for the Promotion.
2. Eligibility . Promotion is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry/game play, whichever is older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotion and fulfillment agencies, web site providers, web masters, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, regardless of where they live) and same household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s/participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning prize(s) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Internet access and a valid e-mail account are required for entry. If entering via a mobile device, entry may require data usage or incur data usage charges. Such charges may apply regardless of whether you are successful in completing the Promotion entry process. Check your mobile plan for rates/details. Wireless access may not be available in all areas.
An entrant/participant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s/participant's eligibility has been verified and entrant/participant has fully complied with these Official Rules and he/she has been notified by Sponsor or its agency (i.e., Administrator) to such effect.
3. How to Play and Enter.
During the Promotion Period, specially marked “Party Pack” 48-count Little HUG Fruit Barrels packages (each a “Promotion Package”) will each contain one (1) instant-win code (the “Code”) printed on a sheet placed in the package (“Game Piece”). “Party Pack” 48-count Little HUG Fruit Barrels are generally sold at warehouse club stores but may be available at other retailers.
Follow the instructions on the Game Piece to visit BigParty.LittleHug.com to input your Code online.
To receive a Code without making a purchase, mail a 3”x5” inch card or piece of paper on which is legibly printed your first name, last name, daytime phone number, age and email address to: Little HUG Big Party c/o Berlin Productions, 199 Main Street, Suite 1011, White Plains, NY 10601. Each envelope/valid request received will result in one (1) Code sent to the email address indicated on mail-in request. Limit three (3) requests (mailed separately) per person/household/e-mail address during the Promotion Period. Mail-in requests must be received no later than January 16, 2018. All Codes will be sent via e-mail from Administrator in response to valid mail-in requests no later than January 19, 2018.**
**Be sure to configure your e-mail privacy settings so as to accept e-mail correspondence from Administrator and also be sure to check your spam, junk or clutter folders for such correspondence.
Codes are available while supplies last. Codes are only valid if used in accordance with the Official Rules and are not transferable or redeemable/exchangeable for cash.
Inputting a valid Code at the Promotion website, whether received in a Promotion Package or from Administrator in response to a mail-in request, will enable recipient to participate in Promotion by completing an online registration form, providing first and last name, valid e-mail address and daytime phone number (which will be used as a means of contact to notify registered person if he/she is a potential prize winner.)
Once registered, click on the button to play the Little HUG Party Pack Instant-Win Game. You will then receive either a non-winning message or a message to inform you that you are a potential prize winner in the Instant-Win Game portion of the Promotion (“Instant-Win Game”). If you receive a potential prize-winning message/notice, you will be asked to verify your registration information and to provide your full mailing address in order to begin the verification, prize claim and fulfillment process.
Sweepstakes: Whether you receive a winning message or a non-winning message in the
Instant-Win Game, you will be automatically entered once into the Sweepstakes portion of the Promotion (“Sweepstakes”) for each completed Instant-Win Game Play.
Registration and inputting a valid Code online at BigParty.LittleHug.com is the only means of participating in the Instant-Win Game and entering the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor's liability for a defective or irregular online game play/entry is replacement with another randomly selected game play/entry if timely and otherwise feasible and in accordance with these Official Rules.
Any attempt by any entrant/participant to exceed the online entry/game play limit by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and/or logins, Codes obtained by unauthorized means, or any other methods will void all that entrant's/participant's entries or game plays (as applicable) and that entrant/participant will be disqualified with all associated entries/game plays being declared void. Use of any automated, programmed or like means to enter or play the Instant-Win Game will result in disqualification of all entries/game plays. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for late, lost, garbled/undecipherable, inaccessible, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or invalid entries or game plays, which will be disqualified as well as for e-mails from Administrator in response to mail-in requests which are not received by prospective entrant/participant for any reason. In the event of a dispute as to identity of any online entrant/participant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register for the Promotion will be deemed the entrant/participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Selection of Winners. Instant-Win Game and Sweepstakes. For each prize available to be won in the Instant-Win Game (“Instant-Win Prize”), a date and time during the Promotion Period will be pre-selected at random by Administrator. There will be ten (10) pre-selected dates and times (each corresponding to an Instant-Win Prize) allocated to each week of the Promotion Period. A week is defined as Monday at 12:00:00 a.m. ET through Sunday at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The first person whose game play is received and recorded by Administrator’s computer at or after a randomly pre-selected date and time in a given week will have their game play selected to potentially win the Instant-Win Prize corresponding to that date/time. UNCLAIMED OR FORFEITED INSTANT-WIN PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
No more than the stated number of Instant-Win Game Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing, digital or programming failures, or other reasons or any errors cause more than the indicated number of Instant-Win Prizes to be available and/or claimed in one (1) or more weeks of the Promotion Period, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of Instant-Win Prize(s) allocated to such affected week(s) of the Promotion Period as per these Official Rules (provided that such Instant-Win prize(s) were not previously awarded during such affected week(s)), by a random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants for Instant-Win prizes for such affected week(s).
Sweepstakes. One (1) Sweepstakes Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will take place on or about January 24, 2018.
Potential Sweepstakes Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone, in Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event that the potential Sweepstakes Prize Winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts, or Sweepstakes Prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will forfeit his/her prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes drawing.
In all cases and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Official Rules, all selected entrants/participants are POTENTIAL prize winners and are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. For the Instant-Win Game, screen shots do NOT constitute proof of winning a prize.
Potential Sweepstakes Winner will be required (and potential winners of Instant Win Prizes may be required) to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Form (where lawful) within specified time period and must attest to full compliance with all terms of these Official Rules. At Sponsor’s discretion, these documents may be supplied to potential winners online via e-mail. By participating, entrants/participants agree that an electronic signature on such documents will have the same force and effect as the actual, physical signature on same. Noncompliance within specified time period may result in disqualification.
In the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason (including failure to timely sign/return Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Form (as applicable)), potential winner will forfeit prize. In all cases of prize forfeiture/disqualification, potential winner/entrant/participant will NOT receive compensation of any kind. In event of forfeiture of Sweepstakes prize, an alternate winner will be selected in applicable random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received.
In the event of forfeiture of an Instant-Win Prize, such Instant-Win Prize will NOT be awarded.
(150 total; 10 per week): A $50 Little HUG Party Cash gift card awarded as a gift card/debit card issued by a recognized bank or credit/debit card provider at sole discretion of Sponsor.
A $2,500 Little HUG Party Cash gift card awarded as a gift card/debit card issued by a recognized bank or credit/debit card provider, or as a check, at sole discretion of Sponsor.
Total Value of All Promotion Prizes: $10,000.
Prize Conditions and Restrictions:
Debit cards or gift cards (as applicable) subject to terms and conditions, including expiration if applicable, as stated thereon or in accompanying documents.
Limit : Only one (1) Instant-Win Prize, and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per individual/family/household. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and other expenses/fees which are not specified above associated with prize receipt and use. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value if advertised prize cannot be awarded as stated for any reason. Sponsor will report prize winnings as required by applicable law. Sweepstakes Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form reflecting value of Sweepstakes Prize or composite value of Sweepstakes Prize and Instant-Win Prize (as applicable). Prizes are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash except where required by law (with regard to Sweepstakes Prize, assuming that it is not awarded as a check).
6. Odds of winning .
Instant-Win Game Prizes.
Odds of winning depend on the number of game plays effected during a given week and when during a given week of the Promotion Period a person plays the Instant-Win Game.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for random drawing.
7 . General Conditions. If, for any reason beyond the Sponsor's control the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (e.g., natural disaster, riot, strike, unauthorized human intervention), Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any entries and/or game plays, modify and/or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules (or, if deemed to be appropriate in Sponsor's sole discretion, Sponsor may terminate the Promotion altogether). In such event, Sponsor may select potential prize winner(s) and make prize(s) available by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. And, notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on BigParty.LittleHug.com. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry/game play process, the website and/or the legitimate operation of this Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or any related Promotion web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law (as well as disqualifying such individual, if appropriate). Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant/participant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. These Official Rules may not be published elsewhere without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
8. Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE(S) IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES EACH WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Promotion, entrants/participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective marketing agencies, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, franchisees, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional and prize fulfillment agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, successors, assigns and agents (“Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
The Released Parties are not responsible for, and entrant/participant hereby releases Sponsor and its agencies (including Administrator) from any claims or causes of action arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration/entry/game play/prize claim information, winner verification information, or lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected registrations, entries, game plays, prize claims, mail-in requests, e-mail correspondence from Administrator in response to mail-in request, or entries/game plays/prize claims/mail-in requests received through impermissible, unauthorized or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of website or any other service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process, entry process, game play process, prize claim process, mail-in request process or the Promotion and/or incomplete, inaccurate or incomplete information being displayed on website whether due to unauthorized human intervention, equipment failure/malfunction or other cause; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion (including e-mail correspondence from Administrator in response to mail-in requests) or the processing of registrations, entries, game plays, prize claims or mail-in requests; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s/participant’s computer (or any information/materials stored thereon), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s/participant’s participation in the Promotion or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or related web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, Administrator, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Sponsor's or any agency’s web site by a hypertext link (the preceding expressly includes Code found in e-mail correspondence from Administrator in response to mail-in request). Proof of sending or submission of registration/entry/game play/prize claim will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or its agencies.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT/PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS/PARTICIPANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, GAME PLAY, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT/PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant/participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively in the state or federal courts in the County of New York, the State of New York and entrant/participant consents to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and expressly waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or any like right; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant/participant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant/participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Subject to applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the entrants/participants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion and/or any such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York with the sole exception of New York law governing choice of law/conflict of laws.
11. Privacy. Sponsor and its agencies collect personal information from you when you participate in the Promotion. The information collected is subject to the Sponsor's Privacy Notice at http://www.littlehug.com/privacy-policy/
12. Winners' List: For first name, last initial and state of prize winners, send an e-mail with Subject Line: Little HUG Party Pack Instant-Win Game to WinnersList@berlinproductions.com. Requests must be received by 5:00:00 p.m. ET, January 26, 2018.
SPONSORED BY: American Beverage Corporation, One Daily Way, Verona, PA 15147
© 2017 American Beverage Corporation. All rights reserved.